What are cookies?
These are text files sent by the server and stored on the end user’s device (computer, smartphone), containing a unique identifier assigned to the device used to browse the website. They store information and analytical data that remember your preferences for displaying the website, eliminating the need to set them again.
How can I change cookie settings?
At any time, you can manage cookie settings in the web browser you are using. Sample instructions are provided below:
- Internet Explorer: How to delete cookie files in Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge: Viewing and deleting browser history in Microsoft Edge
- Chrome: Manage cookies in Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox™: Deleting cookies and site data in Firefox
- Opera: Opera web preferences
- Third-Party Cookies: Please note that third-party cookies may be used on our site for analytics and advertising purposes. These cookies are subject to the privacy policies of the respective third-party providers.
- Data Security: Lallu Chic is committed to ensuring the security and confidentiality of the data collected through cookies. We do not sell or share this information with third parties without your consent.
- Updates to the Cookies Policy: We may update our Cookies Policy from time to time to reflect changes in technology or applicable regulations. Any changes will be posted on this page.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Cookies Policy, please contact us at email@example.com